Your hoodie purchase provides a hygiene kit designed to help keep displaced and vulnerable community members healthy during crisis.
- Classic, black hoodie with CORE logo in white on the left chest, right sleeve, and back
- Created by Carol Lim of Opening Ceremony and art director, Joe Magliaro of Table of Contents
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle coverseaming on neck, armholes, and waistband
- Seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Concealed seam on cuffs
- Pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching drawcord
- Unisex fit, please check measurements closely before ordering
|Fully Body Length||27"||28"||29"||30"||31"|
This item may be returned within 14 days of receipt of order, for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, this item must be in the same condition that it was received in (unworn, unused, and unwashed) and in its original packaging. Receipt or proof of purchase is required to initiate return. Shipping is non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees incurred. For more information, go to refunds and exchanges.
Shipping may be delayed due to Covid-19