Inspired by the Navajo story of the Hero Twins and their visit to Spider Woman, the intricate patterns on these beautiful handmade masks reflect an inspiring story of resilience and perseverance. Spider Woman provided tools/weapons of protection to the Hero Twins in their long and difficult journey to visit their father, The Sun.
- Three unique face masks in one bundle
- Masks are handmade by Diné community members, sisters Nancy Dodson and Celia Yazzie from CORE’s Navajo Nation program.
- Exterior decorative fabric is 100% cotton and interior fabric is 100% cotton muslin
- Washable and reusable. Hang dry, do not tumble dry low. Masks can be ironed after dried
- Please note: Each mask is unique and one of a kind. Masks in bundle are chosen at random and will not look identical to the images shown. These masks are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment.
- 7.5" wide x 5.5" high
Exchanges and Returns
No refunds or exchanges on this item. For more information, go to refunds and exchanges.
Shipping may be delayed due to Covid-19