Your purchase supports CORE’s integrated COVID-19 relief efforts across the U.S. geared towards serving low-income and marginalized communities.
- Classic "dad" cap in white, with CORE logo embroidered in black on the front and "Community Organized Relief Effort" embroidered in black over arch on the back
- Created by Carol Lim of Opening Ceremony and art director, Joe Magliaro of Table of Contents
- 100% cotton
- 6-panel, adult low-profile, unstructured hat
- Antique brass buckle closure
- Circumference 20 1/2" – 21 5/8"
- Crown 3 1/8"
Exchanges and Returns
No refunds or exchanges on this item. For more information, go to refunds and exchanges.
Shipping may be delayed due to Covid-19